How many calories are in a bottle of red wine?
You might be devastated to find out that red wine is loaded with calories, especially if drinking red wine is your favourite way to relax, unwind and chill out.
In fact there over 500 calories in a bottle of red wine, but it differs according to sugar content and alcohol strength although if you allow 500 calories per bottle, you will be pretty accurate.
This means that anyone who loves red wine and wants to lose weight is going to have a terrible shock because that equates to 85 calories per glass.
However, there are several benefits to drinking red wine every day, as the video below will show you.
- What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
- Choosing Red Wine for Seafood - The Daily meal
- Red Wine Treats Bad Cholesterol Originating from Red Meat - TopNews United States
- Red wine wards off cholesterol - Times of India
- France In Crisis, Again: Red Wine Ruins the Tour de France - Vinography
- Can Red Wine Boost Your Testosterone? - Men's Health News
- Red Wine Could Mask Testosterone Levels, Experts Warn - Science Daily (press release)
Tags: alcohol calories, count calories, drink calories